Why Should Your
Child Participate in Dance?
- Participation in dance gives a child a higher level of self-esteem,
confidence, and a
more positive outlook on life.
- It teaches them the
importance of dedication, focus and practice.
It makes them set goals and forces them to pursue excellence.
develop a sense of self discipline and posture that benefits them in
all aspects of life.
how to deal with failures and how it feels to be successful.
make bonding friendships.
- They improve their
- Children who participate in dance perform routine physical activity that
keeps them healthy.
- The child who participates in dance is more likely
to perform better in school due to the fact that they self-motivated and have learned
dedication and focus.
- They are less likely to smoke or get involved with drugs.
- Dance gives your child a sense of self-confidence that they will carry
with them through life.
- Dancers are very
- But most importantly they will have fun
while they are participating!!
Great Activities for Kids....
A wonderful way for children to express their creativity,
while at the same time learning fundamental skills that
will improve their artistic endeavors.
teaches the importance of
dedication, focus and practice.
you to set goals and progress steadily towards them
with the help of your instructors.
the foundation for all sports because it teaches your child to control
is a great family activity and it is
something that kids love to do.